Jonathan works in the quality assurance department (QA) of CC Ltd and has gained variety of qualifications as a commercial and domestic energy assessor over his 10 years with the company. His daily role involves carrying out quality assurance checks on Commercial Energy Performance certificates and Public Building Display Energy Certificates for several national accreditation companies. Each individual audit provides tailored feedback to the assessor and constructive help and advice to ensure that the government standards are met.
As lead auditor, Jonathan oversees our auditing team using his experience gained over the past 10 years to provide feedback which ensures that company and government standards are met every time.
- City & Guilds – Level 3 Domestic Energy Assessor
- ABBE - Commercial Energy Assessor Level 3
- ABBE - Commercial Energy Assessor Level 4
- ABBE - Public Building Energy Assessor
- BOHS - Asbestos Building Surveying and Bulk Sampling
- City & Guilds – Level 3 Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds – Level 3 In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (Portable Appliance Testing)
- BTEC – National Diploma Electronics, Engineering and Telecommunications
- GNVQ – Intermediate Information Technology
Jonathan has a keen interest in astronomy, cryptozoology and regularly takes part in research discussions and collaborations for the production of white papers on these topics.
Jonathan is patron of multiple charities and podcasts with the aim of raising funds, awareness and direct help for people and carers who are dealing with issues regarding their physical and mental wellbeing.