CC Ltd

Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme

CC Ltd – EPC

CC Ltd have a in-house team of Domestic and Commercial Energy Assessors. We are accredited for all types of buildings within the UK. All Assessors are qualified, accredited and have years of experience with tens of thousands of assessments been completed throughout CC Ltd.

What is an EPC

All domestic and commercial buildings in the UK available to buy or rent must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). If you own a home, getting an energy performance survey done could help you identify ways to save money on your energy bills. Much like the multi-coloured sticker on new appliances, EPCs tell you how energy efficient a building is and give it a rating from A (very efficient) to G (inefficient). They let the person who will use the building know how costly it will be to heat and light, and what its carbon dioxide emissions are likely to be. The EPC will also state what the energy efficiency rating could be if improvements are made, and highlights cost-effective ways to achieve a better rating. Even if you rent your home, some improvements noted on the EPC might be worth your while – such as switching to more energy-efficient light bulbs. Once produced, EPCs are valid for ten years.

How To Order

Simple – Click the ‘Book Now’ button on this page, which will direct you to ‘Contact’ page. You can choose any of the contact methods to contact our office and place an order. If you could provide information for: – Full Property Address – Access Details – Number of bedrooms (Domestic) – Description of building size and/or usage (Commercial/Industrial)

How Long Does It Take

Domestic Energy Performance Certificates will be produced and delievered from site. Commercial and Industrial Energy Performance Certificates will be produced within 3 working days of the site visit.

Why Get An an EPC

If you’re selling or renting out a domestic property or commercial building, you must get an approved Domestic Energy Assessor to produce the EPC. The EPC needs to be available to potential buyers as soon as you start to market your property for sale or rent. If you already own your home, the process of getting an EPC produced can help you identify ways to improve the energy efficiency of your home. As EPCs are valid for ten years, you will then have an accurate EPC ready if you decide to sell or rent within this period (unless you improve your home subsequently, in which case you may wish to get a fresh EPC done to include those improvements).

EPCs: Feed-in Tariffs and Carbon Scores

From 1 April 2012, customers in England, Wales and Scotland wishing to get payments under the government’s Feed-in Tariff (FIT) for solar PV will need to be able to prove that their home has an EPC rating of band D or above to receive FITs at the standard rate. You will therefore need to be able to produce your existing EPC (as long as it is less than ten years old) or obtain a new one.

Who Can Produce a – Service

In England, Wales and Northern Ireland, only accredited Domestic Energy Assessors can produce valid EPCs. We are accredited with all major accreditation company. (Elmhurst Energy, Stroma, BRE, Quidos, NHER, NES)